So...I think I have done this correctly. Haven't done much reading yet - have picked up a few books. Couldn't find People of the Book the other day, but will try this weekend. It sounds like people are enjoying it.
I just finished Helpless by Barbara Gowdy. It was very good! Tough subject handled with some interesting insight and perspective. Onto Lost Highway by DARichards...from past experience it may be a bit tough to get into! remembering Meagre! Hope you are enjoying this weather...d
Hi all - I'm reading The Secret Book of Grazia dei Rossi - not on our list. It's about a Jewish woman in Renaissance Italy - lots of insight into Jewish and Christian history - very interesting if you like historical fiction. Am off today for The Cottage in Ontario!
I just finished Helpless by Barbara Gowdy. It was very good! Tough subject handled with some interesting insight and perspective. Onto Lost Highway by DARichards...from past experience it may be a bit tough to get into! remembering Meagre! Hope you are enjoying this weather...d
ReplyDeleteHi all - I'm reading The Secret Book of Grazia dei Rossi - not on our list. It's about a Jewish woman in Renaissance Italy - lots of insight into Jewish and Christian history - very interesting if you like historical fiction. Am off today for The Cottage in Ontario!
ReplyDelete