Sunday, September 27, 2009

Date Changes?

Hi everyone,

Check your calendars and see if you could change our Nov and Dec dates to...

change Nov. 19 to Nov. 12
change Dec. 10 to Dec. 3

Oct is still the 15th at Tandy's, reading "Mudbound" by Hilary Jordan.

January's book at Diane's will be "The Lost Highway" by David Adams Richards. Heads up - Diane says it is one that needs periods of time (as opposed to the falling asleep and finding my book on my face technique I seem to be employing these days...)

3 comments:

  1. I think I am IN again so hopefully you will get this message that I am taking my dad to dr. in North Van on the 10th and will not get back in time re:ferries!! and for Dec. 3rd we are all going to Ottawa to hear Jon play at the National Art Centre so can't work that date either. Oh, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, so now I re-read and see that I will be around for the Nov. 12th evening if our club changes to that date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I am home and slowly regaining my west coast time clock. Look forward to being with you at Tandy's on Thursday. I am finishing Mudbound but slowing down as I hesitate to read what comes on the next page, then the next page....love you...d

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.