I can make either date work too. I don't see any word from Gill, either so will e-mail her.
As far as why we receive e-mails with some kinds of additions to the blog and not others - I don't know. I think Deidre has the hang of it - she tells me she has it as a favourite and checks it regularly for updates. I think that is a routine we will all have to adopt if we are to add this 21st century skill to our repertoire!
I can make either date work too. I don't see any word from Gill, either so will e-mail her.
ReplyDeleteAs far as why we receive e-mails with some kinds of additions to the blog and not others - I don't know. I think Deidre has the hang of it - she tells me she has it as a favourite and checks it regularly for updates. I think that is a routine we will all have to adopt if we are to add this 21st century skill to our repertoire!