Today I am blogging because I got a message that Karen has entered something here but I don't see it. Oh well, Happy New Year to all!! Norm has his surgery on Tuesday, Jan.5th so please send good vibes to Vancouver for him. We may be back as soon as Friday next week.
Lots of good energy to Norm, Diane. I will be in touch at the end of the week. Is there anything that I might do while you are away or upon your return that would be helpful to you guys?
Okay for Karen, Deidre, Diane, Tandy, Wendy and Colleen
ReplyDeleteToday I am blogging because I got a message that Karen has entered something here but I don't see it. Oh well, Happy New Year to all!! Norm has his surgery on Tuesday, Jan.5th so please send good vibes to Vancouver for him. We may be back as soon as Friday next week.
ReplyDeleteWorks for me! Jan. 21 at your place.
ReplyDeleteLots of good energy to Norm, Diane. I will be in touch at the end of the week. Is there anything that I might do while you are away or upon your return that would be helpful to you guys?